I am a citizen of the world. There are many languages, but the language I speak is universal. It is a language of love, peace and harmony. My language is Art.
Selected Solo and Group Shows
- 2014 Juried into “Remastered” Blue Line Gallery; Solo Show, Oracle.
- 2013 Moved back to California.
- 2012 Award winner in IASP , SCWS and SOBA annual shows; USCB show with ABT; Featured Artist with ALHH and SOBA.
- 2011 “Best in Show”,IASP International Show,CA; National Juried Show, Cobb County, GA; Winner of the Garden Tour Poster Contest, Hilton Head Island; “Outside the Lines” group show at Honey Horn; Apple Pie Painters Featured Show, Art League of Hilton Head.
- 2010 Featured artist, Hilton Head Art League; Honorable Mention in Piccolo Spoleto Juried Show, Charleston; Charles Street Gallery, Beaufort; Juried into IASP International Show, Santa Cruz, CA, signature member; Juried into SCWS annual.
- 2009 “Mosaic”,Columbia Museum, SC; Award Winner for SCWS Traveling Show and Awarded “Member in Excellence”; 4 paintings juried into shows in Florence,SC.
- 2008 First Place, South Cobb Arts Alliance Juried Show,”World of Art”; Juried into SCWS Annual Show, Myrtle Beach; Abstract Featured Show, Art League of Hilton Head; Honey Horn with Apple Pie Painters; “Living What We Teach”, Show at Arts Council; “On the Edge” show at Arts Center of Coastal Carolina
- 2006-7 Award Winning painting for SCWS traveled throughout South Carolina
- 2006 Award Winner in Annual SCWS Watermedia Show; Two shows at the Walter Greer Gallery in the Coastal Carolina Center—Art Beyond Tradition & A. P. Painters
- 2005 Show at Coastal Discovery Museum with Apple Pie Painters
- 2004 Solo show at Hilton Head Art League
- 2003 Exhibiting artist at Chroma Gallery, Savannah,GA; National Juried Show, HHI
- 2003-0 Hilton Head Art League, Society of Bluffton Artists, Beaufort Art Association
- 1999 One-woman shows at Peppers Restaurant and BB&T, Wash., D.C., Barnes & Noble and Lake Anne Coffee House, Reston,VA
- 1998 Juried shows at Capitol Hill Art League, Wash.,D.C.
- 1997 One-woman Masters show (V.C.U.) at Reston Community Center
- 1995 Print shows at Lee Arts Center, Arlington, VA
- 1993 Reston Fine Arts Festival
- 1990 Selected as Artist in Public Places for Fairfax County;3 one-woman shows
- 1989 One-woman show at Greater Reston Arts Center, VA
- 1989-4 Two one-woman shows at the American Embassy, Copenhagen,One-woman show at Fredericksbourg Town Hall, Denmark
- 1984-1 Group shows in Northern Virginia
- 1980 First one-woman show at the Art House, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- TIAA – CREFF, Washington, D. C.
- American Embassy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Fredericksbourg Town Hall, Denmark
Masters in Painting, 1997, V.C.U.; B.A.,1968, U.C.L.A.