The Petaluma Arts Association (PAA) contributes annually to worthy public schools and community organizations supporting the Arts in our community.
PAA Board members review requests received at their regular meeting in October or November. Requests must be received by no later than October 15th of each year.
Our focus is supporting Art and Art projects located in Petaluma that fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Elementary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Petaluma High Schools
- SRJC – Petaluma Campus
To make a request, fill out the Contribution Request Form.
Mail to Attn: PAA Board, Petaluma Arts Association, P.O. Box 2623, Petaluma, CA 94953.
Must be received by PAA no later than October 15th.
You will receive notification of the Board’s decision by the end of November, at the latest.
Please keep in mind the following:
The program must support and promote the arts and art education for local students.
Requesting groups must be tax-exempt.
Special attention is given to groups with:
- Efficient and effective administration of funds and programs.
- Programs which serve large numbers of students.
- Programs with long-term effects
- Programs that encourage wide community support.
Currently we are awarding grants in the following dollar amount ranges:
$100 to $500
The Petaluma Arts Association makes every effort to direct its contributions where they have the greatest impact while addressing the most critical needs. We receive far more requests than there is money available and acknowledge that we are unable to fund every worthy endeavor. As a general rule, we will not make contributions to:
- Churchesor religious organizations for purpose of religious advocacy
- Funding for individuals
- School programs or projects that benefits one individual versus a group of students
- Unrestricted operating funds
Proposals are accepted from January 1 through October 15 of each year and are considered by the Board members at the October and/or November board meetings.
Petaluma Arts Association Grants Awards & Scholarships Recipients Since 2003
- Bernard Eldredge Elementary School
- Casa Grande High School – Art Programs
- Grant Elementary School
- La Tercera Elementary School
- Live Oak Charter School
- Old Adobe School
- Petaluma High School – Art Department
- Santa Rosa Junior College – Petaluma Campus Student Scholarships
Grant Application Deadline, Annually – October 15th